Divorce Lawyers Adelaide
Areas of family lawOur divorce lawyers Adelaide are experienced in all areas of family law. This includes:
- Property: It’s not always as simple as splitting things 50/50. Our solicitors will make sure you know your entitlements before assets are divided.
- Spousal maintenance: A spousal maintenance claim is typically necessary in the event of divorce, or family business closure. It’s where one spouse financially supports their former spouse to some degree.
- Superannuation: We offer superannuation advice in accordance with the provisions of the Family Law Act (1975). Superannuation can be transferred from one party’s account to another, which is often required when there is a discrepancy in entitlements.
- Children: Co-parenting or making child support arrangements can be one of the most complex aspects of divorce. We’ll help you come up with a practical solution for your children. Don’t let family disputes rule your life, see help from our divorce lawyers Adelaide!
What Our Divorce Lawyers Adelaide Can Do To HelpWhen it comes to divorce, there’s a range of different components that tie into the process. Our team of best divorce lawyers Adelaide are there to help you every step of the way. Some of the common questions that come up are:
- What about the children?
- What about the property?
- How long does the process take?