Jordan & Fowler Family Lawyers will allocate a qualified and helpful family law specialist to address your concerns. We continually prove that we’re the right choice for South Australian families, and here’s why:
- Detailed consultations: We provide you with a platform to discuss your issues and take action.Only you know what’s best for you, so we lay out all your options and give you the information you need to make educated decisions.
- Qualified team: Our team have extensive experience both in and out of the courtroom. We know what needs to be done to generate the right result!
- Prompt case management: No one wants to wait months for a solution. We act as soon as possible and practice good organisation to overcome your problem in minimal time.
- Mediation services: As part of our service offering, family law specialist Adelaide will liaise directly with your ex-partner, or their solicitor.
Our straightforward process
From the moment you step foot into our office, we’ll begin our refined process to generate fast results. Your first appointment will be the initial consultation, where we give you an opportunity to voice your situation in depth. From there, we’ll give you some preliminary advice incase immediate action needs to be taken. Then, we’ll begin outlining the options to resolve your problem long-term and give you a detailed insight on the proceedings. Fee estimates can be providing following this initial consultation. If you and your former partner have already come to a civil conclusion, we’ll simply provide you with the appropriate paperwork and guide you through the process. We aim to resolve every problem in the most cost-effective and stress-free manner. However, we’ll happily go the extra mile to bring your case to the right conclusion—our success rate is proof. Choose the right family law specialist Adelaide!
Property settlement advice
As the best family law specialist Adelaide, you can trust us to give you all the right information and advice on propertysettlement. Even though South Australia have a reasonably straight-forward system, this is still a sensitive issue for a lot of families.The first thing you should know is that regardless of how the relationship ended, assets don’t necessarily need to be divided 50/50.You have the power to exercise your rights and claim what is yours.Here’s a step by step list of how the process is generally carried out:
- Step one: identifying and valuing all property.
- Step two: measuring the contributions of both parties.
- Step three: considering the future needs of both parties (e.g. health status, financial capability etc).
- Step 4: Analyse whether the final settlement is just.
For more property settlement advice from a family law specialist Adelaide, call (08) 8221 5400 today!